|FILTRATION SOLUTIONS supplies a wide range of unusual high quality filter surfaces. Apertures are usually between 0.2 and 2.0 mm microns. Products include:
- Fine metal wrapped cartridge filters available in 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 microns.
- Multipor® woven metal screens of high open area and strength for filtration of molten polypropylene and other viscous liquids (15 microns minimum aperture).
- Electron beam drilled screens and other products having very fine holes in thick material.
- Finely milled and drilled screens where aperture is smaller than the screen thickness (thickness typically several millimeters, round holes to 0.75 mm and slots to 0.1 mm).
- Plastic wedgewire-type screens and tubes.
- Finely punched screens in exotic materials.
- Ceramic membrane elements.